Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Home: Bedroom

Hello people! Here comes the last room of the house, the bedroom! Even though there are still things to do in this room, I thought to give you a peak of what it looks like at the moment. One of the things I want to add is some artwork on the walls and maybe change lazaros's office because it is about to fall apart. 

I must say that this is my favorite room in the house and I just love the big windows! My first plan was to paint it a really dark blue like in this picture, but then we went for something lighter and it looks really good too (at least in my opinion). Hope you like it! :)
 Look! We even have a sea view and some mountains! haha
One of the reasons I wanted to paint two of the walls dark blue was to make the furniture pop out!
 Lazaros's pirate flag that flutters when the radiator is on. He is really proud of his flag!
That's all for now! Thank you for being so patient with my home tour and I hope you have liked all the crazy colors and new changes we have made! 

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment