Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi!

Long time no see! Mamma mia! I feel like this month has gone by so so fast and most of the time I have spent it on my precious bed sleeping and knitting. This granny syndrome has really hit me! Don't take me wrong I have been working extremely hard as well, but this month didn't start very well as I was sick for quite a long time ( and I still am a bit! -_- ), but I'm trying not to complain about it too much meh!

Most of my friends have already started classes so it's been tough saying goodbye to them, but that's life! I must say though that I am really excited for the upcoming year! I still feel like this second gap year is the best option for me and I don't have regrets for not going to Barcelona. My life is on track once again and I have a good plan for this year which I'm going to reveal on my upcoming posts. Also I have only one and a half weeks left here in Finland and then I will be going back to Greece through Frankfurt where I am going to stay for a couple of days.

So proud to show off my new wolly hat that I finished knitting a few days ago! It didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was gonna be :D score!
 One thing on my list for this summer was to make a chocolate cake which I finally did! It was very yummy and as always the secret was lots of butter and chocolate...you can't go wrong with that ;)
( the recipe was found here ) next time though I will use less chocolate as it turned out to be too heavy...I have my limits as well when it comes to chocolate, believe it or not!
Also my friend from Helsinki came for a visit but she was too shy to show herslef heh
        When it comes to the weather here, autumn is definitely getting closer and closer! The leaves have been falling and it has been raining non stop but let's hope that I will be able to enjoy the sun in Greece...fingers crossed!
I wish you all a lovely weekend!
xx
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment