Friday, February 14, 2014

Bake my stress

When you wake up and realize that you have only two weeks left before a big trip, you get slightly stressed out for not having a clue what the future holds for you so you start baking (at least in my case)! Trying not to plan too much for this coming trip has been hard as I am constantly scared of silly little things that could go wrong. On the other hand being planless is good as I have no timetable and I don't need to hurry anywhere.
Either way, as soon as I get back on the road again I will be more relaxed about everything!

Ps. Happy Valentine's day you crazy little munchkins out there ! Hyvää ystävänpäivää!

Even though this day is supposed to be for the loveeeers for Finnish people today is Friend's day! I am really grateful for having such amazing friends in my life who make my life wonderful :*

Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment