Friday, April 17, 2015

Sister time part 2

Aloha! Here comes the second part of our sister time in Amsterdam! A bit late I know, but I was too busy eating lam and tzatziki. Χριστός Ανέστη by the way!

3.4.2015:

As you might know already, tulips are one of the most important things in Holland! Dutch people take their flowers seriously and in my host family we had always fresh flowers in the house to bring some color. I love flowers and it was definitely the best decision to visit keukenhof with my sister. Get ready to see some seriously crazy tulips! If you suffer from allergies you are probably not going to like this post that much...

 a fake windmill


Unfortunately the flowers hadn't bloomed yet, but I am sure that it would have been spectacular!

Visit keukenhof if you ever get the chance! You won't regret it, trust me ;)

Have a beautiful day! :)

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment