Friday, September 20, 2013

¡Hola!

Once again here I AM! Surprise, surprise :D I decided to get myself a life which is why I haven't been very active with my blog, but trust me people this is a good thing!
Everytime I come to Greece I turn into this outgoing person. The main reason is because there are so many things to do by day and by night and yes, Greek coffee! Oh my...Greek coffee keeps me going and going, not to mention the fooooood. While travelling I have tried different types of food, but still the little Greek Goddess in me prefers her food the Greek way...it is what it is!
looks terrible in the picture but I <3 giros!
But tapas are calling me again as I will be heading to Spain in two weeks. That's right Spain! HOLA, HOLA! I said that I am not going to the University, but I am going to do a work exchange in Sevilla which basically means that I will be working in a hostel for a couple of months until I decide what is going to be my next move (ufff that was a long sentence). Since I have traveled a lot and stayed in hostels I am really excited to start this job!
People keep asking me how I found the job so here is the story. I stayed at the same hostel last spring while I was travelling in Sevilla and they had this add that they were looking for people to work there in exchange for free accommodation and breakfast, so I sent them an e-mail and after that I had a skype interview. It turned out that my positive energy went through and they liked me so yeah...me got the job! Me goes to Sevilla yey! Simple as that :) end of story.

It is going to be something new, different and exciting! Can't wait to go there and practise my Spanish again :)
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment