Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Hello strangers or friends or whoever you are! Job hunting has been keeping me "busy" for the last days, but sometimes it feels like I have had too much time for myself to think about random things. I am definitely having this phase again of "what the hell am I doing with my life?". Other days I just keep reminding myself that I am only 20 and I don't need to have everything all figured out. I am sure I will be laughing at myself looking back in ten years (that's the amount of time I give myself to gather my shit together), but for now I am just frustrated with myself.

I guess it's hard to be again in a place where I don't want to be. I miss being outside without having the rain hit my face in the middle of the summer. Now I am just trying to send as many e-mails as possible for open work positions, but the rest of the time I just feel like doing nothing. My best friend has become my computer, stalking people's lives on facebook (creepy...) and watching Plain Jane on MTV (yes, I admit it I love that show :P). Maybe I need to get a bit more active...maybe!

To end this post, here are some pictures to cheer the mood a bit ;)

Now I am going to eat some ice-cream, watch some trashy Tv show and try to feel good about my life.
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment