Monday, April 9, 2012

Frustrated...

Hey!

I wish I had something interesting to write each time, but unfortunately I don't. There are so many things going on in my head that I don't know where to start from. I guess I am going through a "phase" which isn't very unusual for me at least. There is always something that bothers me or pisses me off. Hard to explain what's wrong with me...maybe it's the fact that I finished school and now it's up to me what I'm going to do next.

Sometimes I think that life is way too short for all the things that I want to do.  I want to travel so much that I forget the fact that I have to earn  money to do that. This whole process, working and traveling takes a lot of time especially the working part. I am acting like a little kid...I can't wait anymore! I start to get really frustrated and hopeless. I just wish I could go to Spain tomorrow without having to work the whole summer in Finland, but on the other hand getting some work experience isn't a bad thing.

Also the fact that I have no idea what I want to do after my trip to Spain is scaring the hell out of me. I am trying not to think about it too much, but I know that at some point I will have to decide what I want to do. All these years that I went to school I didn't need to know what I was going to do the next year. It was clear that all I had to do was go to school. Now things are different...I don't know what my future is going to be like. I don't even know for sure in which country I want to start my studies.

Being eighteen isn't as awesome as it sounds. There are so many decisions to be made that it's overwhelming. PFFFFFFF!! The best thing to do is just stop thinking about the future...I just wish I could do that!

Anyway! Happy Easter everybody and enjoy your holidays! :)
In Finland we make rairuoho in Easter to decorate the house. These are the ones my mom made last year we are still waiting for the new ones to grow.  :)




Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment