Friday, April 27, 2012

This is my life!

Hey there!

As you can imagine I have been busy with my new job. I can't believe that I am actually working...I guess it will take a while for me to get used to the whole idea. I have been a bit stressed lately and I haven't been sleeping very well which is so annoying! There are so many new things going on and maybe I'm just thinking too much. This is a new start for me and I can finally be more independent.

Actually now that I think about it...it was nice when my parents where paying for everything. Now that I have to think what I spend I have become tight-fisted ( not sure if that's the right word to describe it... ). Anyway it's finally time for little Karoliina to grow up! :D

I have been also looking for places to stay in Spain and different programs and it's so hard to choose! I found this awesome language school in Barcelona, but yesterday I also found a place where I can work in Spain and get some extra money as well! So what I have been thinking is...I could go to this spanish school for a month and then go work somewhere else in Spain :D or...I don't know! D: What do you think?? Maybe I should just keep looking hehe

I am glad we are having a girls night out tomorrow with my friends and I will be able to think something else and have some fun wohoo! I tried to make a carrot cake for tomorrow, but I failed miserably. If it is edible that is what matters the most right? :)

Now I am going to bed and hoping I will get some sleep tonight...


Karoliina :)

2 comments:

  1. Carrot cake was soooo good! :P don't be so hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I have to admit that the taste was good...but the appearance not so much :P

      Delete