Monday, March 12, 2012

Change the world!

¡Hola chicos!

So today was my first examination in finnish and I am not as desperate as I thought I would be which is a good thing! :D So today I went for some shopping...oh yes! So this is what I bought today...I don't care if you don't like it...the minute I saw it I fell in love with it!<3 I had to cut off my head from the picture though because I looked more like a zombie than a human. hehe...


Now to something more serious...I watched this video on the blog of a friend of mine and I had to share it with you guys! Please watch it, I am sure you have 30 minutes time to do it. I had no idea about this until I saw the video. It's horrible to know that one person can make people suffer so much! This is the link if you want to sign to support the international effort of arresting Kony:
http://www.kony2012.com/


Goodnight everybody! :)

Karpalo

No comments:

Post a Comment