Friday, October 5, 2012

El museo picasso

¡Hola!

Today we finally went to the museum of Picasso! I have wanted to go there for so long and today was my lucky day :D
We had to wait for quite a long time to get the tickets, but I got a ticket for 30 euros and I can go to seven museums with that one ticket...and the best thing is that I don´t need to wait in line every time! Que bien!

So here is the ticket! I think it's good to get one if you stay here for longer. The entrance fee at each museum is about six to ten euros so this comes really handy. You might want to consider it ;)

 On our way to the museum! After walking for an hour under the hot sun we finally found it! wohoo! 
 We look good together don't we? ;)
 It was really interesting to visit this museum because you could see how much his style had changed over the years. He was a very talented artist. He used to make also ceramics...something that was new for me!
 La primera comunión

La mujer con mantilla
I love the fact that he was a very diverse artist! I really recommend you visit his museum if you come to Barcelona!
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment