Thursday, September 27, 2012

Driving license...check!

Hello there!

For so long I have wanted to say this...I am officially a driver! You can't imagine how relieved I am! In my opinion I made so many mistakes that in the end I was sure that I was not going to get it, but the guy who was the examiner pitied me and decided to pass me. Hallelujah!

I am sure that even my driving teacher was surprised of how I did, but he was definitely pleased...he even gave me an awkward hug in the end hehehe.

Basically now I have acomplished almost all my goals that I had for this year! My goals were to graduate high school, get a job, save money, get my driving license and go to Spain. Even though I don't like to plan my life too much I am glad that I have acomplished all these things and let's not forget that I have my trip to Spain left...we will see how that goes! Until then...

¡Adiós amigos!
 
 
Karoliina

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8Qls0HnWo
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge. กรอบป้ายทะเบียนกันน้ำd

    ReplyDelete