Saturday, September 29, 2012

The last goodbye

Hey there!

In a few hours I am heading to Helsinki and then I will be staying at the airport until my flight leaves at 6 o'clock in the morning...yey!
Finally my room looks better than a few days ago and everything is packed up! I must say that I am going to miss Finland and all the people I have met here. I was happy that my friends came to see me yesterday! It's going to be strange not to see them for a year, but thank God skype exists ;)

 In case I get hungry! I am so thankful that Hanna brought me Fazerin sinistä which is the best chocolate ever! One of the many things that I am going to miss from here...I guess I will have to survive with tapas and churros for the next few months.

This was my last quick post before I leave!
Have a nice weekend and pray for me so that nothing really bad happens tomorrow :P
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina

2 comments: