Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday, Friday!

Hello!

After a horrible day at work I found something to relax me which is music of course! I don't think I could live without it...or maybe I could, but then my life would be boring. I went to the library yesterday and I found all sorts of interesting things. I tried to hold myself from borrowing too many things but I ended up taking a buntch of cool stuff with me. The music selection is just huge! I always go to the library when I am bored and it has become one of my favourite places. This time I discovered this cd by Hugh Laurie called Let them talk and I must say that I am impressed. I love him on House and I love his cd...he is a talented man! We both like Ray Charles so how could I not like his music? :P


I also found the music from the movies Moulin Rouge, My blueberry nights, Pride and prejudice, Chocolat and Because I said so. This is how I am going to spend the rest of the night...listening to good music. I just love spending some time alone and doing nothing....I am happy this way :)

 
Also I have to say that I have an e-mail for my blog! If you have any good ideas for future posts or you just want to say hi feel free to contact me on karoliinablog@hotmail.co.uk! :)
Have a great weekend!
 
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment