Sunday, August 12, 2012

Let's have some fun!

Hey there!

These past few days have been very emotional for me and I have no idea why I have been having this strange feeling. As I said on my previous post I miss Greece sooooo much and I have been having problems with my driving lessons...will I ever learn? I keep making the same mistakes again and again! But now I am going to stop complaining because I have good news as well!

Nadia came to Kotka for the weekend and the timing couldn't have been any better! I seriously thank God that she came to see me. She always knows how to cheer me up and I needed that more than anything! We had so much fun cooking, listening to good music, watching a movie, going to sauna and just relaxing. Ahhhh life isn't that bad after all! We also made a carrot cake this morning and I promise to put the recipe asap!


Please don't hate me for putting so many pictures! :)
I know...I need to find a new place to take pictures, I am starting to get sick of that wooden fence -_-

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment