Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Start the day with a good breakfast and a smile :)

Hello!

I am so excited for so many things! My trip to Spain is in 40 days and my plans seem to go they way I actually planned them. I have no idea where I will be working, but they found me a hotel that is very interested in me and they want me to work for them (YEY!). When they sent me the link the other day I was like WAU! I thought to myself...hell yeah I want to work there! I am trying not to get too excited though because you never know...but so long so good :)

Yesterday I had the inspiration to make sämpylöitä (bread rolls) and I was so happy to get a real breakfast. I don't even remember when was the last time I ate something else than porridge for breakfast. I added also  some grated carrot and garlic to the dough and they smelled so goood. It's funny how passionate I get about food sometimes.


I also have to mention that my driving lessons are going better now! Wohooo! Today is my last theory lesson. So embarrassing that I fell asleep during the lesson yesterday...no wonder why that girl in front of me had that strange look on her face.

This week I have two days off starting tomorrow and I am planning on doing something extra fun hehe!

Have a great day!

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment