Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Now I know where I belong

Hey there!

Being a girl from two countries has good and bad moments. One of the hardest things for me this summer has been the fact that I haven't been able to go home and by that I mean Greece. My plan for the future is to go back to Greece no matter what happens. I just feel safe and happy whenever I go there. People ( most of the time ) are happy and very LOUD which is something that I absolutely love. They use so much passion even when they talk. These three years here were good for me because I learned about my other "half". I still believe that Finland is not the place I want to live for the rest of my life unfortunately. There are so many good things here but I don't belong here.
Just appreciate the fact that you don't have these kind of problems if you are from one country :D
Today I am showing off my nerd glasses...love them <3 thanks to them I am not blind :P


 

Now I have to focus on my driving lesson which is tomorrow...it is not as easy as I thought it would be :/

Karoliina

1 comment: