Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's time to have a cupcake!

Hello, hello!

I know that my posts have been all about cooking and baking, but my life is so boring that baking is the only thing right now that makes me happy, believe it or not...
But I will get some action in my life tomorrow as I am going to our summer cottage to celebrate Junannus (Midsummer) with my family.

So this time I made orange cupcakes which turned out to be very good! :D

Here is what you are going to need for 12 big cupcakes :

4½ dl flour
1 dl orange juice
orange zest
3 teaspoons of baking powder
3 dl of sugar
200 gr of orange yogurt ( or natural yogurt )
2 eggs
2 ½ dl sugar
½ dl olive oil

Icing:

2 dl whipped cream
200 gr orange cream cheese ( if you can't find that just add orange zest and orange juice in normal cream cheese )

First turn on the oven on 200 degrees ( I tend to forget that ). Mix all the ingredients together and fill your cupcake molds. I like to use silicon cupcake molds because you don't need to grease them with butter. Leave them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Leave them to cool down.

For the icing just whip the cream and add the orange cream cheese.



That was it for today! I am going to have a break from blogging for a while!
Hyvää juhannusta kaikille! :)

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment