Monday, November 26, 2012

Cumpleaños feliz

¡Hola chicos!

I have totally forgotten about my blog these past few days! I need to buy a smaller camera so I can take it with me anywhere I go, because I am so lazy carying the big one everywhere :/

Anyway! Yesterday I got to spend me special day with special people :) I must say that turning 19 hasn't changed many things. Maybe you could say I have gained more experience this last year, but I feel the same...maybe I don't look that young and fresh anymore hehe.

On Friday was my last day of Spanish lessons and I must say that I am going to miss my teachers and all the people I met there. My Spanish is soooo much better now and I can actually have  a conversation...or at least I think so. I just wish people could speak a bit slower D:

As you can see from the pictures people are in the Christmas mood now! Barcelona is shining :D
People just love Christmas here :D The whole city is full of decorations and markets. I don't actually understand why they say that Spain is in crisis...people seem to just buy more and more!
 
These are the latest news from here! My friends from Finland are coming on Wednesday and I can't wait to see them again :)
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina


2 comments: