Thursday, November 29, 2012

Girl power!

¡Hola, hola!

I am so excited that my friends from Finland are arriving in about one hour! I have been freaking out and I just can't wait to see them again :) It doesn't feel real that they are coming...only when they are here I am going to believe it hehe.
I am not too happy though that the weather has changed so much these past few days! It is so cold and the worst thing is that the heating in the apartments is really bad :( I'm freezing....
Today we went with Sahri to the cinema to watch a movie in Spanish, pretty hopeless I must say. Half of the things said in the movie felt like öakljföakljgkljaöfkj this in my ear. Poco a poco I'm going to learn more I guess.  I wish I had more spanish speaking friends so I could practise with them or maybe I should just go more often to the language exchange events they organize once a week. Anyway...too late now I have only 6 days left....SIX DAYS oh no! I am going to cry so bad my last day here...por seguro.
Right now I just want to have fun with the girls and eat as much tapas as possible :D
Beds made...check!
I had problems switching on the Tv...you need three remots to do it. Yeah...spanish Tv works just great :D


 I never buy nutella but the girls are coming so...girls love chocolate! ( Okay, guilty...I am just trying to make them fat buahaha)
 And this is the impatient face of mine.
I just can't believe that this is also my last week here! I am glad that the girls are coming so they can take my mind off from that. I am glad that I am going home, but I really hope to come back soon. Well, you never know what is going to happen in the future :)
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina

2 comments: