Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Feliz Navidad

¡Hola!

Hyvää Joulua, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad to all of you around the world! I must say that this has been one of the most "interesting" Christmases so far. For one week we have been alone with my father fighting over chocolate (that's right we take chocolate very  seriously in my family!hehe) and talking about the crisis. I must say that Christmas without people is a bit lame. Thank God my mom is coming tomorrow with my sister and her husband and we can celebrate a proper Christmas finally (even though a bit late).

Lately I have been spending a bit time on my own and thinking what is going to be my next move. Mostly I think I am going to spend the rest of my gap year in Greece, but I am going to make some small trips around Europe. Now I have been looking for some schools in Spain and Italy to start my studies next year (if I get accepted in any school). Anyway....if not I can always have another gap year ;)

 
Here is a short post for today!
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina

 

1 comment:

  1. So nice to be back home and see you again, sweetie!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete