Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hola amigos! These past few days have been a bit hectic but I am trying to adapt to the things here. I started work on Friday and it is what I expected it to be. We are supposed to make the beds in two minutes each but I don't know what kind of super powers I need to have to do that! I am sure I will be an expert on cleaning the kitchen and changing the sheets after a month of being here. I also have a change in my plans...surprise, surprise! I am going to London in November! I already booked my ticket today and I am really excited :D I have no idea where I am going to stay and what I am going to do there but I will figure it out eventually...I hope...

I am sure I will figure it out sooner or later. Plans change all the time but it is what it is!

A couple of days ago we went to las setas which has a nice view of Sevilla. Here are some pictures I took back in April from the same place (click here)

 
Also today I went to the Alcazar which looked a lot like the Alhambra in Granada (click here). It was worth visiting but maybe eight euros was too much for me...five would have been reasonable. Either way I am looking forward to visit the cathedral here as it is the largest in the world, but I am leaving it for the end of my stay here.
 
 
So this is what I have been doing the last few days here! Seeing new things and pretty much getting lost in this crazy city! I am sure I have to go for grocery shopping again because people have been stealing my food...-_- not that my food is that tasty so maybe it's not that bad that somebody ate it hehe.
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment