Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's exhausting having fun

The hours just seem to fly here! Last night I went to this flamenco museum and they also had this flamenco show afterwards and I must say it was really nice. If you ever get the change to see one just go without hesitation, you won't regret it I promise! The dancer was so passionate and I was just sweating only by looking how fast she was going. It was one of those times that I was glad that I wasn't sitting on the front row because literally sweat was flying all over the place!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures but once again I forgot to take my camera...ugh! -_-
 I was told that the tail of the dress weights around 15-20 kilos so it must be extremely difficult to dance with it...ufff! I am just sweating by the thought of it :P
After the show we headed back to the hostel for the paella class and some sangria, yey!
Paella maravillosa and it was yummy! After the paella class I just fell on my bed and had the best sleep ever. So that was my first day in the magical town of Sevilla! grrrrr
 
The story doesn't end my friends as today I went to this walking tour and I ended up walking the whole day around the city with the people I met at the tour. Also my roommate is really nice so that is a big plus! :)
 Plaza de Espana
 After the tour we got ourselves some tapas!
 Montaditos!
 German, Australian and American
 We also visited Parque de Maria Luisa which was gorgeous :D
It was definitely worth the walking and I am glad I met so many nice people as well! There were many things that I didn't see the last time I was in Seville so I am sure there is a lot more here to explore!
 
Tonight is sangria night...wuapaa ;) 
 
¡Hasta pronto!
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment