Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Biking in Sevilla

Hello there!

I took many photos in Sevilla so be patient! One day me and Fotini decided to rent bikes and go around the city. The idea was good but it was soooo hot that I felt like I was going to melt...I actually got burned in the end. Still it is very hard for me to accept the fact that I am pale and I need to be extra carefull with these things -_-
 Torre de oro
 The Greeks in Plaza España
 On the way we bumped into the guys from the hostel :D
 The same day we went to the bullfight which was the most terrible experience ever! I wasn't quite sure what to expect to be honest. I really didnt even get the whole point of it! They were just killing the poor animals one after another. That is one thing I will never understand about the Spanish culture. Everybody all so dressed up and posh...ugh! I just wanted to kick the torrero in the nuts after all that...oh poor animals. I can't believe I payed to see that!
After that we went back to the hostel both shocked from what we had just seen... :(
 
At night we decided to continue our bike tour. It was great to see Sevilla by night when the sun couldn't burn my super sensitive skin and there weren't any people on the way all the time. One of the most of unforgettable nights in Sevilla :) *sigh* old good times!
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment