Friday, March 15, 2013

Rome part 3

Hello!

There are going to be a few more posts about Rome so be patient! :D

One of my favourite areas in Rome was Trastevere. I highly recommend you visit it if you ever go to Rome! Even though it took us a while to get there because we got a bit lost uhm...but in the end we found it so yey!
Trastevere was one of those places where I got this good feeling (you have probably no idea what I am talking about but that's alright). Full of small shops and restaurants...quite touristic probably but I loved it!
 How could I resist an Italin tiramisu?? One of my absolut favourites! I admit it...I ate lots of sweets in Italy but you can't avoid it when you go there! You are going to forget everything about your healthy eating habbits once you visit Italy! Too much good food to try out :D
 There were lot's of piazzas in Italy. We would walk from piazza to piazza...it reminded me a bit of Spain where they had plazas everywhere!
 Later we walked up to a big hill from where we could see the whole city! Very nice indeed! :)
More to come soon! ;)
 
Ciao
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment